Our D&I Implementation Resources
Implementation Strategies and Tools
Strategies, recommendations, templates, and more from our experts for each phase of your roll-out.
- Strategies for getting buy-in from all stakeholders
- Guidance for anticipating common questions with example responses
- How to roll out diversity learning effectively across your organization
- Tips for deepening learner engagement through feedback collection and periodic check-ins
- How to maximize course completions with example incentives and motivation techniques
- How to turn feedback into ongoing diversity dialogue
- Strategies and recommended initiatives for future diversity program development
The LaunchKit section of our Implementation Guide gives you everything you need for a smooth roll-out of your DiversityEdu courses.
Support at Every Step
Before course deployment, we perform technical testing to ensure stability at launch and implement optional customizations to deepen user engagement.
We provide administrators with an overview of the DiversityEdu LMS features as well as ongoing support when they need it.
Our dedicated team responds to learners’ technical questions quickly to keep them moving through the courses smoothly.