Our Online Diversity and Inclusion Courses
Learning, Not Training. Developed by Experts.
Created by a team with deep expertise in education, psychology, and instructional design, our diversity and inclusion courses:
- Inform rather than direct decisions
- Teach skills for anticipating impact
- Reduce diversity resistance
After taking DiversityEdu, students were 8x more likely to exhibit awareness of their own behaviors and assumptions.
Major Outcomes, Proven Impact
Feedback from 200,000+ learners shows that our courses help them make better decisions and self-monitor for bias.
Research shows that DiversityEdu course takers are significantly more likely to:
- Engage with diversity
- Intervene during a microaggression
- Feel competent using diversity skills
A Partner on Your Path Toward Inclusive Culture
How DiversityEdu supports your D&I learning initiatives:
- We integrate your branding, assets, and mission
- We guide your DiversityEdu course roll-out pre-, during-, and post-launch
- We provide a dedicated LMS, implementation team, and technical support
- We continue the learning with our Facilitator's Guides and Learning Library
Our Online D&I Learning
Teach baseline skills and language for engaging successfully with diversity.
Reinforce skills from our core courses and delve deeper into critical topics in diversity and inclusion.
DiversityEdu Learning Library
Bullying, Trauma, and Cultural Humility
This course guides teachers through the dynamics of bullying and cliques, the trauma-informed approach to teaching, and the practice of cultural humility.Request Info
This course explores common myths around hiring, retention, and advancement in the workplace, and offers skills for combating these myths.Request Info
This course defines cultural appropriation and develops skills for engaging with diverse cultures through appreciation rather than appropriation.Request Info
End-to-End D&I Solutions